Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Time is Here....

I love this time of year! Everyone seems to be in such a good mood! I love walking around the mall and hearing all the Christmas music. I love all of the decorations. I love the spirit of good cheer. Most of all, I love the real reason for Christmas....the birth of God's Son, Jesus! I am so thankful for this gift!

John has been working shorter hours recently, so we took an afternoon to go and look around the Broadmoor and see the gingerbread house display! Can I say AMAZING!!! It was a cold, snowy, blustery day; but we had a great time! I took some pictures of the awesomeness. :)





They made an apline village for their gingerbread house theme. The cathedral is my favorite. John's boss created it and John said he spent over 40 hours on it!



This is the one John worked on. He was sick during most of the time they were working on it, but he says they like what he contributed. Good job Babe!



One of the lobbies at the Broadmoor. I love the table display!





Just some random trees and a wreath. I love the poinsettias!





These are of the golf clubhouse. It is one of my favorite places at the Broadmoor. Even though it is huge, it is nice and cozy. :)

And now, for my own, not so elegant but just as Christmasy, decorations. :)







4 comments:

brittandlauren said...

I love the poinsettia tree! So cute! All of the pictures are great becky and your house looks so good! I really like the white tree! So fun!

Beth said...

I love your decorations. You are so creative...I like the little wrapped presents in the bowl. I might have to try that!

John and Becky Henderson said...

hehe...I used empty medicine boxes. :-) Works great!

Anonymous said...

Looks good Becky! I love Christmas too :)