Monday, May 5, 2008

Update

Nothing new to speak of here. John has two more days of school and then he is done for 3 weeks. He is really excited about that.
We took a mini road trip this weekend. We drove about 30 minutes west to Johnstown for breakfast and then decided to drive to Greensburg...which is another hour in the opposite direction. Greensburg is a larger town that has some actual stores you can shop in, so we went hunting for a new computer. We didn't buy anything, but we are hopeful of getting one soon. :-)We also ate at Texas Roadhouse!!! That was the first one I have seen in PA, so I was excited to eat some good ribs and get to listen to really loud country music. :-) We had a great day to drive and enjoyed ourselves immensely.
We are officially counting down to our trip back to Oklahoma!!! I can't wait and would leave today if I could....however, that is not possible, so I'll settle for May 19th. :-)

Talk to you later!

3 comments:

britt said...

Yeah for John! I am glad he is doing well and almost done.
I can't wait to see you! It is going to be great to see you!

Anonymous said...

I am leaving for Arkansas tomorrow but when I get back I will "meet you". hehe

Jack's Blog said...

dad said ... We are so thankful for you two and what the Lord is doing in your lives. I can't wait to see you and John. Drive safely! Love - Dad