Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welp...

We had a great time in Oklahoma. It was so nice to be home and see family and friends. Brooke's graduation was, of course, the highlight of the trip. I am so proud of her and her accomplishments. She accompanied the choir beautifully and her smile was priceless. :-)

John was able to take the train down to Ft. Worth to visit Barry...which was the highlight of his trip! He had a great time catching up and visiting Barry's church. I am so glad he was able to do this. I had fun shopping with Mom and Beth, helping with Brianna and Nathan, and hanging out with the fam. I was also really glad to finally meet Lauren! Had a great time getting to know her a little bit.

Life is back to normal in Indiana, PA. John is back in school and I am back at work. I am looking forward to returning to our church tonight. I missed it while we were gone. John and I celebrated 2 years of marriage yesterday! He bought me some beautiful roses and I made him an apple pie. We also took a trip to Gettysburg before we left for Oklahoma, which was a lot of fun. If you ever have an opportunity to go, I highly recommend it!

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Nice title! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I saw the title too and laughed! :) hehe...

It was so great seeing/meeting both of you!

Jack's Blog said...

Happy anniversary!! Two down and a lifetime to go. I love you guys, you are both a blessing and encouragement to me. I am so proud of you! - Dad

Anonymous said...

lol that is so my word!!! (welp) i also laughed when seeing that! its great!
Love and Miss ya'll!!!

PS. I just posted a new one! go look!!!