Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update.....

There is not much going on around here. The most exciting thing that happened was I got my first paycheck last Friday. Yea for payroll!!! Other than that, John is enjoying his last week of break and I am having a better week at work. Last week was a little rough with end of the year stuff, but I got through it. John and I are enjoying going to the Y together. I was a little sore after the first day we weightlifted, but it really is fun to go and workout together. No other news to report, so have a great week!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm commenting just to comment. I hate it when no one comments on my blog. I am glad that you got your first paycheck. I am sure that feels good. Love and miss you!

britt said...

Sounds like fun. I am glad your week of torture at work is over.(I am not sure if it was torture, but you know) Plus getting payed is amazing. There is a lot of satisfaction in receiving a check for hard work.:)